Author Topic: AGATE AND CHOLLA CACTUS KNIFE  (Read 17177 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: AGATE AND CHOLLA CACTUS KNIFE
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 09:48:04 pm »
Hey Yankee yer gonna bring me a piece of that cholla right ;) I will buy ya pasty in trade eh :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:47 pm »
That just happens to be the coolest knife I have ever seen... even more than the ones I have made. :o  Awesome!

possum

Thank You very much Possum....I am in the Process of making another right now....with a longer Blade (approx.7") and with the Cholla Handle....I will post it when it is done
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 10:34:56 pm »
Well yer all around purdy handy yankee ;D! That looks like a combo dagger/huntin blade - nice blade. I've got some Cholla I picked up in NM, may have to give it a try..

I love the Stuff....just be careful of the Thorns and Fibers...they get under your skin.....and wear a Dust Mask when sanding it....I got a Bad Respiratory Infection from it once.....really bad fungal infection is what the Dr. said it was.....nice Orange Snott.....T.M.I......i know!!!!!!   >:D >:D >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 10:38:32 pm »
Hey Yankee yer gonna bring me a piece of that cholla right ;) I will buy ya pasty in trade eh :)

Gotcha Piece already laid away......now what about a Sheath....got any Ideas???
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 11:28:16 pm »
wow awesome knife sir. she'd be on my belt when huntin. ;) ;D
Modern Day Tramp

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 11:33:44 pm »
wow awesome knife sir. she'd be on my belt when huntin. ;) ;D

Thanks Son....I still have to come up with a Sheath design ...and Make it....but this will be a constant piece of my Bow Hunting Gear from now on out....
2024...We Will Overcome