Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 775 times)

Offline Justme

New Guy
« on: May 09, 2018, 06:21:53 pm »
Oh ya, and one more thing. I would like to send a big "THANK YOU" to Mr. Weylin Olive for turning me onto Mr. Robertson and for all the videos that you produce, teaching us the art of bow making. You're an awesome bowyer and a great teacher sir!! Thank You 🤗

Offline Weylin

Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 07:39:05 pm »
No problem, Bubby did all the work!  ;D I'm glad it worked out for ya. Looks like you turned out some nice work. Good for you. You got further than 95% of the people who say they want to build a bow. You're hooked now!

Offline Justme

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 01:18:37 am »
Just got a osage bow stave from bubby's connect. Going to build that next. I backed the hickory bow you see in the picture from bubby with western diamondback skin tonight. Can't figure out how to downsize pic so I can share it. I learned how to properly back a bow because of you  and your youtube video Mr.Olive.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 01:27:11 am »
Mr Bubs talks another aspiring bow-maker through to success. Way to go, sir!

"justme" . . . a fine-looking weapon.

Re pictures .... a hosting site such as Imgur is your friend.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857