Author Topic: Kill P45 ??  (Read 4457 times)

Offline Zuma

Re: Kill P45 ??
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 01:33:24 pm »
Joe, You need one of those little pet doors. Then you would just see a big paw reaching in. >:D Sorry about your kitties.

Here is an up date with some info. What I was searching for is, whether this cat was introduced? Or, is he a product of a native (to the hills)  bloodline that predates Europeans? It would make a tremendous difference about the way I feel in these matters. Any ideas?
thanks Zuma
Oh yeah, if you fence in all the stock, are you not then indangering people more?
I would think so.

Mountain lion P-45 outlasts Malibu kill permit - what's ...
newsbout.com/id/16445262291

The 10-day time period a Malibu rancher was given to hunt, shoot and possibly kill a problematic puma has passed, and the mountain lion lives to hunt another day ...

If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Orrum

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 05:27:37 pm »
Yea go P45!!!   Run free and prosper!
Knapping....If your hobby does not consume you then you have no hobby.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 08:04:53 pm »
One of the things that bothers me is people with no impact take sides without knowing all the results one way or the other.  Wyoming G & F has the responsibility to manage the wildlife, but does not have the authority to manage, wolves, grizzlies, or even ravens.  The result is an unbalanced management system.  I wish every person could actually see the results of the havoc these animals can cause.  I really love and respect the wolves, griz, and lions as long as the ones that become problems are properly controlled.  I have opinions about the gators, snakes, and wild hogs in the south, but have no real idea of the problems some of them have become so feel I have no right to voice an opinion.  I feel sorry for the G&F for the effort it takes to trap and remove a problem griz to completely different and distant area only to have the bear return in three weeks.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Zuma

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 11:44:52 pm »
Well I am glad we can at least discuss these issues. I am fairly sure most
folks here care very much about the future of our national wildlife.
Not to mention the welfare of our families and the programs we are taxed for.
The more exposure these creatures get the better imo.
Thanks for all the interest and great replies. 
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 08:00:59 am »
I love animals as much as anyone and know they have a place, but they have to be managed, I am with Joe , when they start causing a threat to people and property they got to go. Sorry for the animal lovers but People first is my thinking. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good