Author Topic: A productive day in the workshop  (Read 3412 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: A productive day in the workshop
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 11:21:24 am »
I'm always working on something.  It seems to take me a while to get a project finished.  Most days it feels like I don't make much progress.  I plan out what I want to work on during my days off and I rarely get it all done.  Yesterday just seemed like everything went smooth and I actually got a lot accomplished.  Maybe it was because my Dad wasn't home and didn't come get me to help with his projects  ;D  Whenever he says he needs my help for a few minutes that turns into a couple of hours of work.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Parnell

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 11:46:57 am »
Good stuff Clint!  We had off observing Yom Kippur, yesterday...first time the county has observed Jewish holidays. ???  Not sure why they are starting but I'll take the days off.  All those projects look awesome.  Some beautiful pieces of osage and those knives look great.  That design is one of my favorites.  Look forward to seeing things progress. 
1’—>1’

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 12:01:55 pm »
It all looks great, especially those scales.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 01:39:43 pm »
Clint I sure hope your I good shape when you retire, I cant wait to see all the stuff you do when you don't have a job to take time away from your hobbies.
bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 01:53:22 pm »
Me to BJ.  14 more years and I'll find out.  I'm hoping my hobbies can be a supplement to my retirement.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline JEB

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 08:57:34 am »
Clint, I could and did retire at 51. When you retire you will be so busy you will ask yourself how you got anything done when you were working.  Like you, I have several projects going on at the same time but they all get done eventually.  My grandkids come first and I drop everything to help them out.

Good looking knife in progress. I have one knife made with osage scales and its the best looking knife in the case.