Author Topic: Classic sales and trades  (Read 3301 times)

Stringman

Classic sales and trades
« on: April 18, 2016, 01:00:30 pm »
I won't be set up as a vendor, but I will have a few goodies for your perusal. If Clint has enough table space I might set some of this stuff near him. Otherwise, it will be at my camp.

Fire starters

Flint knapping boppers (I have 2 sets)

In addition to that, I will have a few stone knives and snake skins available.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:41:43 pm by Stringman »

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Classic sales and trades
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 01:14:42 pm »
Ill have room on my table.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline wizardgoat

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »
Stuff looks awesome Scott, wish I was there to trade for some of this

Offline JEB

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 07:09:11 am »
Very  nice work.

Offline Tracker0721

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 09:47:11 am »
May need to shoot you a text about some orders I need to make! Those boppers look much better then what I'm using.
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Stringman

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 02:01:13 pm »
Dylan & Goat, you guys know how to get ahold of me. For the rest of ya, see ya at Pappys.

Offline Dakota Kid

• Maker of Things
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 02:55:39 pm »
Really nice stuff. I've been wanting to play on a lathe lately. Is this thread for anyone who will have offerings for trade at the classic?

I'll assume it is. I'll have a bunch of staves from the northeast, as well as arrow shafts. I can make up finished arrows if anyone wants any. I'll also have some other random acquisitions like mother of pearl, some knapping rock, some interesting and exotic woods,  cordage material, decorative/beading  materials, and my wife is willing to offer knitting and crochet classes to any interested parties. She may also be bringing her herbs and teas as well. I will be bringing my airbrush and  painting supplies. I will be wearing warpaint for the shoot and am happy to do simple face painting(N.A. animal representations) free of charge for any kids who want it.

I'm still trying to work out a few travel hiccups, but it still looks like we're coming. Getting pretty pumped to be honest. Can't wait to meet all you guys and sleep in the trees for a week. See you there.
I have nothing but scorn for all weird ideas other than my own.
~Terrance McKenna

Stringman

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 03:43:28 pm »
Really nice stuff. I've been wanting to play on a lathe lately. Is this thread for anyone who will have offerings for trade at the classic?

Heck yea, open to anyone. You might find yourself busy painting up the kiddos!

Offline Dakota Kid

• Maker of Things
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 11:50:06 pm »
If I get them to smile and it makes the experience more enjoyable for them, that's better than getting money as far as I'm concerned. Good Karma has a value all it's own.  ;)
I have nothing but scorn for all weird ideas other than my own.
~Terrance McKenna