Author Topic: Hunting Joke  (Read 1629 times)

Offline bow101

Hunting Joke
« on: November 02, 2014, 06:23:58 pm »
Got a good kick out of this one. I told my wife if I was out shooting a bow and one of those came near me it would be history.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline Zuma

Re: Hunting Joke
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:55:47 pm »
lol
More current than one of my favorites.
Two duck hunters come up to the surface of the lake.
They shot so fast and so much they tipped the boat over.
One guy says "what the heck was that thing"?
The other guy says I don't know but it dropped the man it had.
They had killed a hanglider.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline chamookman

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 05:44:03 am »
The top joke has already happened. On the East Coast, a Fella shot one down that was buzzing around His property. Turned out is was owned by a Real estate company checking out the lot next to this His. Needless to say they weren't to happy to have their expensive Drone ruined, but there were no charges filed because they were violating His personal airspace  ;D  ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Dharma

• Kayenta, AZ
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 03:57:59 pm »
Here's link about "Johnny Dronehunter":

http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/man-shoots-down-drone-lawyers-scratch-their-heads

I admire the guy. "Personal drones" are getting out of hand. Who wants, or needs, someone's drones buzzing around your own personal space? I say, hey, one's own property is a free-fire zone and drones coming over are fair game. Hard to skin and gut one, but it could be mounted and put up on the wall as a trophy.

There's also some great You Tube videos where raptors, Canadian geese, cockatoos, and ravens have attacked and downed drones. There's a great video of a drone caught in midair and carted off by a Bald Eagle. Evidently, birds aren't especially thrilled with these drones, either. Good for them!
An arrow knows only the life its maker breathes into it...