Author Topic: Tech support - website work for staves and archery gear supplies.  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Sidmand

Hi all!  I do computer programming and build websites to pay the bills, and I am pretty good at it.  But, what I like to do for fun is to (try) and build bows, arrows, and archery gear.  I am working towards a goal of creating all of my own hunting and camping gear, and I would like to complete that goal prior to hunting season this year.  However, I am out of materials, particularly lumber/staves and arrow making materials.  I would like to offer my technical skills in trade for any staves, leather, arrow shafts, knappable stone, sinew, feathers, or whatever else you might have.  In return, I can create a small website for you, or create an online shopping cart for any vendors who might be interested, or even provide some on the phone technical support for people; pretty much anything computer related I can do it.  If you need something, just PM me with some contact info and lets make a trade! 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:16:24 pm by Sidmand »
"Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing." --> Aristotle

Offline toomanyknots

Re: Tech support - website work for staves and archery gear supplies.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 09:33:00 pm »
I'm interested, PM sent...
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline Sidmand

Re: Tech support - website work for staves and archery gear supplies.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 09:56:02 am »
I have replied to your PM toomanyknots, thank you for your interest!
"Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing." --> Aristotle