Author Topic: Just stop  (Read 3594 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Just stop
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 08:53:31 pm »
Well, Orange and lemon trees have blossoms on them, pineapples on the bush, osage is sprouting leaves along with the grape vines. Picked some tomatoes and broccoli yesterday and planted green beans. Oh yea, The turkeys are struttin and gobbling.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bow101

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 10:45:02 pm »
Whoa,  here on the Pacific coast it hit about 56 degrees, sun for the last 3 days.  Late next week its supposed to hit around 67.   :)
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline chamookman

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 06:02:42 am »
Blizzard conditions here in Mid-Michigan yesterday - have a deep long drift at the end of My driveway. -6 deg this morning  :o! Eddie - I'd pay a LARGE amount for a vine fresh 'Mater right now! I refuse to buy those things they try to pass off at the grocery store as 'Maters.
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 08:49:23 am »
Danggit Eddie!!!
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 08:59:04 am »
Eddie, see how your dang matters and lemons do in this beautiful sunny setting :o ;D -1 this morning and a nice fresh 8" of tracking snow, Can't wait to see any kind of blossoms. Later Bob

Offline Blackcoyote

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 09:21:35 am »
I'd pay a LARGE amount for a vine fresh 'Mater right now! I refuse to buy those things they try to pass off at the grocery store as 'Maters.

Ain't that the truth!
Drew - St. Johns, Michigan