Author Topic: reason not to ice fish.  (Read 1814 times)

Offline thomas h

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: reason not to ice fish.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 12:46:14 pm »
Id come back w bigger gear and land his azz!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 01:04:24 pm »
I think orcas are protected.  ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:13:53 pm »
Not in Michigan Pat, they aint indigenous, so its open season.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 01:14:59 pm »
When I showed this to my wife she said she could think of another reason to not ice fish.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 01:36:40 pm »
My wife hates the cold, hates winter and hates ice. But she LOVES ice fishing. As long as I pop up my shack and heat it, she is all over it.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 02:28:21 pm »
My wife loves winter and cold. She's out walking now. Sitting and waiting for a fish, in any weather, is what she hates.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 03:26:18 pm »
 8) 8) 8)
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline stickbender

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 04:45:25 pm »

I have seen that before.  Great photo shop editing.  Pretty cool.  But can you imagine trying to get that thing home, and then trying to clean it, and then trying put it in the freezer, and then of course there is the matter of disposing of the waste products.  I wonder what kind of leather that would make?  Pearl, if that was you, you wouldn't be coming back, except as some black sludge on the bottom. :P ::)  There is an excellent video done on speeding signs in Dekalb County  Georgia, also.  Look it up.   Thanks,

Wayne