Author Topic: Sending pics in messages ???  (Read 1165 times)

Offline seminolewind

Sending pics in messages ???
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:21:28 am »
Maybe I'm a couple fries short of a happy meal but can't figure out how to send pics to someone when I am sending them a PM. I know there's a way since KHal sent me some a while back.
Any help?

Seminoledummy...out
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline bubby

Re: Sending pics in messages ???
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:49:53 am »
you do it just like you post them here, I use photobucket
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 10:41:34 am »
you do it just like you post them here, I use photobucket

I don't have a photobucket account, but rather have just been going to the section under the message body where you can browse and make an attachment...just don't see that option when I'm sending a PM  >:(
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 11:00:16 am »
Yeah, there's a better way to do it.  The better way requires you to host the picture somewhere on the internet.  I use my facebook to host pictures.  You can use imgur too.  Creating an account is easy.  Anyway, if you're taking a picture from facebook you can just right click the picture and choose "copy image location" then you click on this little icon that will give you this:  You past the image location between the two bracketed items.  Should look something like this:

[img ]http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/Themes/default/images/bbc/img.gif[/img]
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 01:29:06 pm »
Thanks man that helps a lot and pretty easy too! Now just gotta figure this GoPro out :)

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 01:33:49 pm »
Thanks man that helps a lot and pretty easy too! Now just gotta figure this GoPro out :)
Best way to figure one of those out is just to mess with it.  mess with it a lot!  I've had mine since summer and I'm just starting to get comfortable with it
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!