Author Topic: new addition...  (Read 1261 times)

Offline soy

• pm106221
new addition...
« on: August 17, 2013, 07:36:23 am »
Got home @3am and this greets me at the door... unbeknownst to me...

He promptly attacks my pants and then pees on the floor >:(

Puppys  >:(  >:(  ::)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Stonedog

Re: new addition...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 08:28:37 am »
What a rascal!

The world would be a better place if humans were more like dogs....except for the peeing on the floor part....
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.

-Aiel Saying

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 09:52:50 am »
What a rascal!

The world would be a better place if humans were more like dogs....except for the peeing on the floor part....
...but not pugs...  Much as I love them, their IQ is measured in single digits.  My in-laws have one that hasn't learned how to go down stairs after 4 years.
But they are so adorable!!! :3
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 06:00:07 pm »
Theoretical physicists are studying pugs now.  They have these deep questions about how space can fold in on itself such that actual distances are not absolute, but can differ depending on many variables.  In studying the ability of the pug to hide a 12 inch tongue inside a 1 inch nose they hope to unlock the secrets of the universe.

I know what you mean, Pekane.  Dumber than a box of busted axe handles, but so cute they can get away with it. Or maybe they are so smart that they fool us into thinking they are dumb and we lower our expectations therefore allowing the pug to get away with everything and still get a plush home! Oh, my head hurts now.

Soy, tell your wife thank you. Tell her how brilliant she was to know you wanted a pug even before you knew it.  Otherwise the dog gets your side of the bed because you are working until 3 a.m.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »
Well the big hurdle is cleared my whiner and the pup seem to get along for now

Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 10:18:47 pm »
Glad your weimie approves!  And why wouldn't he?  Now there is someone to blame everything on, hehehe.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 12:34:52 am »

Did you name him Frank?  Like the one in "Men in Black"?  Boy, I guess after seeing how much that little dog can pee, your Wiemer decided not push his luck, and bark at him! :o
That's a lot of pee there! If he pee that much, just imagine how much he can......well you wouldn't need to watch your step, you could see it in the dark!  ;D ;D ;D  Cute dog, just need to keep his eyes healthy.

Wayne