Author Topic: I Am Looking for Arizona Black Diamond Back or Sturgeon Skin  (Read 2066 times)

Offline livingearth

Let me know what you would trade.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:56:06 pm by livingearth »

Offline warpath

Re: Looking for Arizona Black Diamond Back or Sturgeon Skin
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 10:44:32 am »
Are you saying that you have sturgeon skin for trade? If so, PM me.

G

Offline Carson (CMB)

Re: I Am Looking for Arizona Black Diamond Back or Sturgeon Skin
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 10:11:21 pm »
I have some sturgeon skins for trade.  They are fleshed and frozen, but will need to be thawed and dried before shipping so it might be a week before I can get to them.  What do you have?  Carson
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline livingearth

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 10:57:33 pm »
I will have an array of really nice nock overlay materials next week. Lots of different woods, with different color resins etc. I haven't seen anything like it on here.  Could also be used for strike plates etc.  I also do matched crested arrow sets.  If you let me know what you need as far as spline, length, colors, etc.  I can hook that up as well.  I'm making a really special bow for a really special person and I'm dead set on sturgeon skins so if there's anything else you are looking for let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:42:12 am »
What do you have for staves?  I am partial to horn and bone for overlay and have plenty of that stocked up.  Also make my own arrows.  Not trying to be difficult, but I just cant bite on those. 
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline livingearth

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 04:40:16 am »
It's all good. I don't have any spare staves at the moment.  Which is kind of a bummer.  I live in Arizona so I'm not in the middle of stave land out here  I'll try and get some pics up of the overlay stuff.  You might actually be surprised by some of it. I have some pretty odd and unique stuff as far as that goes. I may have some mammoth ivory i could spare if you want something special as far as bone goes. Really pretty stuff and hard to find. It's also expensive haha. I'll have to see.