Author Topic: Breaking sticks in Nevada  (Read 845 times)

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
Breaking sticks in Nevada
« on: June 10, 2013, 05:38:38 am »
So here I am again lighting my signal to see if there's another person out here hiding in the sage making bows. I'm local to Reno Nevada and seeing if there's any bowyers out here in the high desert just want to see if I'm alone in the sea of sagebrush.

Well hope to hear back if not I'll take this down within the week. Thanks ladies and Gents, happy hunting.

-Kris
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.

Offline 4dog

Re: Breaking sticks in Nevada
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »
In texas, but if it helps, wishin i was in the high desert,, alot.
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 04:58:53 pm »
I ain't in Reno but I am in Yosemite! come on over and visit. Tell them at the gate that your are doing business with me at the NDN Museum and you can get a gate pass which I can sign for you. My cell is 209-628-0964 drop me a text or something and we can go from there.  I work Wed thru Sat and every other sunday. We will have a Knapping event here the first weekend in August.

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 04:18:01 am »
Thank's 4dog!
Have you're event on my calender now Ben, been looking for a good road trip after this years national bowling tournament so that just settled me on Yosemite for the destination! Also it's an excuse for me to go break some rocks somewhere other than the porch of my trapping shed.
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.