Author Topic: hey i'm back...and NOT empty handed! English Yew Pics  (Read 10218 times)

Offline Squirrelslayer

Re: hey i'm back...and NOT empty handed! English Yew Pics
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 02:48:08 pm »
Yeah I knew it was an old thread. I was looking at the threads on bows made from yew branches as I have also found a few yew Trees and was doing some research. SS
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline hatcha

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 03:01:17 pm »
Yeah I knew it was an old thread. I was looking at the threads on bows made from yew branches as I have also found a few yew Trees and was doing some research. SS

Doesn't answer the question of "why did you reply to a three year old thread"...?

I'll hold my hand up for being too dumb to look at the dates of the entire thread and just saw the "last post today" thing, which drew my attention in the first place and led to me commenting.

What's your excuse?

Offline WillS

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 03:29:05 pm »
Sheesh.  The guy replied to an old thread.  Lets burn him at the stake shall we?   Why should he have to justify himself to somebody who made the exact same mistake?  Isn't the bandwagon a little rickety by now?

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2013, 03:37:10 pm »
Nothing wrong with a little thread necromancy here and there.  It's not exactly epidemic on this particular board.
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 03:41:02 pm »
I don't think it's that big of a deal hatcha
I like osage

Offline hatcha

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 03:52:46 pm »
I don't think it's that big of a deal hatcha

Neither do I, to be perfectly honest.

What gets me is he was asked a question (why did you post on a three year old thread?) by someone and, while taking the time to post a comment, never actually bothered his hole to answer it.

Offline WillS

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 03:59:47 pm »
I can't believe I'm bothering to get involved in such a non-issue, but it's bugging me.  He was doing some research  on yew and decided to comment (to a member who still posts here (Del) I might add) to a post with a joke.   And now he's being got at by somebody who couldn't be bothered to check the thread date either, and replied to a member who doesnt post anymore, demanding he justify himself.  Nice.

Offline hatcha

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 04:01:13 pm »
I can't believe I'm bothering to get involved in such a non-issue, but it's bugging me.  He was doing some research  on yew and decided to comment (to a member who still posts here (Del) I might add) to a post with a joke.   And now he's being got at by somebody who couldn't be bothered to check the thread date either, and replied to a member who doesnt post anymore, demanding he justify himself.  Nice.

Thanks.  I thought so too.

Problem solved anyway.

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 04:34:18 pm »

Thanks, SS
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 02:10:14 am »
Sometimes it is fun to go through old threads, and if  they are good enough, to necro them so others can read them too.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"