Author Topic: Posting pics  (Read 1260 times)

Offline crwjr

Posting pics
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:22:07 pm »
Ok im not that computer illiterate but I can not figure out how to post a simple pic on this forum >:( >:( can someone please walk me through this complicated process??
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline bushboy

Re: Posting pics
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 10:25:04 pm »
Check out Q and A on the forum.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 10:27:49 pm »
I posted this same thing about a month ago and using photobucket is the easiest way IMO
I like osage

Offline crwjr

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:36:13 pm »
I got photobucket but cant seem to figure it out either its very irritating
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 10:47:42 pm »
You have to use the IMG links to post them there's some videos on you tube on how to post pics to forums with photo bucket it was difficult for me at first to
I like osage

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 10:52:59 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRXezQkV4w

This video helped me out a lot with using photobucket to do it
I like osage

Offline crwjr

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 11:24:24 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRXezQkV4w

This video helped me out a lot with using photobucket to do it
Thanks finally got it lol I think its a little crazy you have to rely on youtube to assist with posting pics, oh well I got it done
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline Roy

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 11:30:31 pm »
Pictures are a snap here. Below the box where you type your message, it says attachments and other options. Click that and below that a box comes up that says attach, to the right of that box it says Browse, clicking that Browse  brings up your PC directory and you just click through your PC to where the pictures are and double click the picture you want to post and that's all ya do.

Offline crwjr

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 11:32:04 pm »
Pictures are a snap here. Below this box where you type your message, it says attachments and other options. Click that and below that a box comes up that says attach, to the right of that box it says Browse, clicking that Browse  brings up your PC directory and you just click through your PC to where the pictures are and double click the picture you want to post and that's all ya do.

ya I tried that a couple times on here it says my pics are to large. so that was a no go
Pick a spot
Aim small miss small

Offline Roy

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 11:37:51 pm »
Yup that will do it, I have my camera setting set to take 640 x 480 pictures and that work's well. Or you can edit your pictures on your PC to bring them down in size.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:49:39 pm »
I just upload my pictures to facebook.  Then I right click on the image and select "copy image location" and then click this button and hit ctrl v to past it.  It will look something like this if I want to post the image icon that I posted just a second ago. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->  ^

[img ]http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/Themes/default/images/bbc/img.gif[/img]
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!