Author Topic: Leather belt  (Read 1360 times)

Offline ionicmuffin

Leather belt
« on: March 18, 2013, 03:33:38 am »
heres a leather belt with two colors. Its total length is around 45 inches maybe a bit less maybe more. its still in good shape and is only bent a bit as you can probably tell. Id look for any number of things in trade, rawhide would be nice, sinew wouldnt hurt. i would really be interested in tools that go well for bowmaking, like a drawknife of decent quality. basically bowmaking materials, tools, and maybe some other things would be of interest to me. i realize a belt like this is probably only worth around 20$ new so i realize a stave is probably more than a long shot unless your feeling generous lol  ;D ::) anyway. make me an offer. I wont be able to ship outside the USA unfortunately because of finances so no offence to those international forum members, its not you its me.
Amo innectis arcus- I love crafting bows (latin)

Offline ionicmuffin

Re: Leather belt
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 03:07:42 am »
guess its not bringing any interest. Saw a post saying leather belts might be a good trade item? not sure what it would even be used for though!

Offline Thesquirrelslinger

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:00:30 am »
Well, its leather....
But many of us have belts. I have leather, not needing to get belts.
Rawhide- go to the pet store near you and pick up some rawhide bones..
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Offline ionicmuffin

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:55:55 am »
true i suppose  ;D Just thought id try because most of us that still use our belts would like to keep it that way, without our belts out pants would fall off! I suppose its more of a finish leather. If anybody needs it then let me know, if not no big deal.