Author Topic: MERRY_CHRYSTMAS  (Read 975 times)

Offline thomas h

MERRY_CHRYSTMAS
« on: December 19, 2012, 07:29:35 pm »

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
Re: MERRY_CHRYSTMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 08:20:34 pm »
i love it! hmmm... now you got me thinking...
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 08:38:34 pm »
Ha! Do you have a build along?

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 09:44:48 pm »
that's just awesome, but you should give it a red nose  >:D ::)
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 11:58:25 pm »

I have seen this before.  Fish Finder is right, it needs a red nose.  Then you can tell
tell your kids, when they do not get all they asked for,  that Santa had to lighten his load, because one of his power sources "went dead"...... ;) ;D ;D >:D
Or if you don't have neighbors real close, you can wait till about 2 am. and go out side, and shoot your shotgun in the air, and bring in a couple of presents, and when the kids see you coming back in, you can tell them, you shot a burglar, that was on your roof.  He must have robbed other people before he got here, cause he dropped these gifts, and flew off in some kind of sleigh, with reindeer, but you think you hit him pretty hard, cause he was slumped in his sleigh, and one of the deer was just hanging in the harness.  He probably would have been successful, if he had not had all those bells jingling. You aren't going to call the cops, because they would not believe you.  But what the hey, lets just put these gifts under our tree anyway.  And besides it looks like someone else has the same names as you, see the tag?  >:D >:D >:D

Wayne