Linked Events

• Pre-Spring Arrow Fling Alabama - Meet Tony Kinton: February 22, 2013 - February 24, 2013

Author Topic: Pre-Spring Arrow Fling Alabama - Meet Tony Kinton  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Pre-Spring Arrow Fling Alabama - Meet Tony Kinton
« on: February 13, 2013, 03:28:31 pm »
Februay 24-26th
Our very own Tony Kinton will be at this event.  Please go and stop by and tell him hello.  I have pasted below some of the information and a website that you can visit that will give you a list of vendors and even more information that has been updated since this was originally posted.

From Terry Harris:
WOW, WHAT A WAY TO START 2013 Event Season.

As many of you already know, the 2013 Pre-Spring Arrow Fling will be February 22th, 23th & 24th, 2012.

You may also have read that Compton Traditional Bowhunters have teamed up with the Allsouth Archery Association to hold this 3rd event at Tannehill Historical State Park in McCalla, Alabama.

Tannehill State Park is one of the most camp friendly parks you'll find. RV hook-up through-out the park and almost unlimited primitive camping. Bathrooms and bath houses for your convenience as well.

For those of us that don't camp, there's several great motels within just minutes to Tannehill.

When I say that there's going to plenty of Vendors here to kick off the new year's 3D season, I mean it.

There'll be three separate 15 targets courses, a total of 45 targets, to shoot all weekend. This will also follow the Compton Rendezvous format of a non-competitive, shoot for fun weekend.

If you want to shoot just one day, you can shoot as many rounds as possible for only $20.00. For $35.00 a single participant can shoot all weekend and $55.00 a family up to four can also shoot all weekend (over four, $5.00 per person). Now, Allsouth Archery Assoc. & Compton members get a $5.00 discount for the weekend rates.

I will adding more information, such as Vendors who say they're coming, along the way.

Terry Harris

You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Pre-Spring Arrow Fling Alabama - Meet Tony Kinton
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:29:12 pm »
IF you are going please let us know.  I should also be able to go this year and will be at the table with Tony.  Come say hello!!
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:04:20 am »
This is a very good event,went last year and had a good time.Hate I am going to miss it this year, scouts coming to the club next weekend. :( Marie hold the fort down.  ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline David_Daugherty

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 10:46:54 pm »
I hope to be there this year.  It will be my first time attending.  I looked for the website you mentioned but didn't see it pasted.  Am I missing it somewhere?  I would love to get a look at the vendors that will be there.
"You can't put a price on being inspired"-Zooey Deschanel