Author Topic: Young Bowmakers  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Buckeye Guy

Re: Young Bowmakers
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 08:53:43 pm »
Good stuff right there !!!!
Good job !!
Bruce and kids always equal a good time !
Ya can't go wrong on bows with Bruce along !
Tell him I'll see him in the spring at the Marshall Primitive Rendezvous !

Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline chamookman

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 05:36:30 am »
Bruce is indeed a Stand up Guy, but not much of a swimmer (story for another day ::) !
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 12:48:28 am »
Bruce and  Brian worked a lot with my troop.  We have tremendous parental and community support.  Your comments are so very much appreciated!
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 12:13:43 pm »
Way to pass it on gentlemen!  Thanx for investing in the next generation of bowyers...

Only one complaint,  - - -  NO FULL DRAW PIX!!!  Line those guys back up and have them draw in unison!

Offline dmenzies1950

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 12:44:53 pm »
Well done! Giving those kids an alternative to video games and other high tech gadgetry is a credit to you all, not to mention helping to ensure that the love of bowmaking can continue on to some in the next generation!                 Dale
"His bow remained steady, his strong arms stayed limber, because of the hand of the Mighty One, the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel." Genesis 49:24

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 06:52:11 pm »
That looks like one happy troop!  Way to go!
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline red hill

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:32 am »
This will be my first post on PA and I'm happy to make it as congratulations on your efforts and the results of your scouts.
Good job, Wulamoc!

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 11:22:13 pm »
Thanks PA folks!  I know this post is late but I've been away for a week on a family emergency.  I appreciate the responses, I knew you all would appreciate the youngin's involvement!  Their parents have been fantastic with all the support!   :laugh:
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan