Author Topic: good peep's  (Read 1573 times)

Offline bubby

good peep's
« on: June 12, 2012, 10:46:13 pm »
just wanted to mention how fine a group of people are on this site, did a trade with pearlie and he thought he got the best of it, so he sent me some 'sage billet's, madcrow felt the same and sent me some prossesed sinew, sent my trade bow to paulsemp, he sent me two staves,
'sage and a hackberry, it's cool when ya get a bunch of guy's that would rather give too much than not enough, make's me proud to be a member here, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Re: good peep's
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:56:42 pm »
I'll second that Bubby!!!

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 11:39:42 pm »
Every trade I have made on this site has been great. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:20:32 am »
  I've been building wood bows for a long time and trading with folks the whole time. In all those years only one guy left me hanging. He is not, nor has he ever been a member of PA but he is(or was) a wood bow builder. I've had lots of good trades and feel I got the best in most of them. How is it possible that we all get the best deal possible? ...because PA is a family.  8)
  I have been fortunate to meet many of the PA family. Many have become close friends and some of those I only get to see once a year if that.
  So bubby your post doesn't surprise me but it sure makes me smile!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seabass

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:18:59 pm »
i'm with Pat on this one.great people here.the guys you mentioned are awesome dudes.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 10:24:20 am »
Bubbly my buddy went to one shoot with me last summer and was blown away by the folks he met that weekend. Memorial weekend at Marshall was just as good. I brought a load of stuff to "get rid of" and ended up bringing more goods back! This hobby tends to attract good people. The bad ones seem to fade quickly. Im just glad you guys allow me to post my bullheaded, strong minded German opinions wihtout too much guff. Im trying to get better at that part I swear! Just smack me up side the head when I need it.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.