Author Topic: please pray  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Cherokee B.

please pray
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:01:48 pm »
please pray for me. I was shootin my bow when i slipped and fell on a cut off piece of bamboo. it cut my leg about an inch deep and 2 inches long :o i was rushed up to get 40! stitches. i am currently on the meds and am in lots of pain

Drew
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... Colossians 3:23
Don't tread on me!

Offline gstoneberg

Re: please pray
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 01:25:20 pm »
That's rough, prayers on the way. Hope you feel better.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:40 pm »
OUCH!!!!!!!!! 
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 05:32:51 pm »
That does not sound pleasant at all.  Prayers for comfort and a speedy recovery.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 11:51:09 pm »
You got it, friend!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 11:56:14 pm »
Hope all is well. Prayer sent!
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 12:02:08 pm »
I'm praying for you right now.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 01:05:50 pm »
You are not supposed to do that - It hurts. Keep it clean! a little ice once in a while to keep swelling down (will help keep the stiches from hurting as much)  after the stiches come out use lotion as the scar heals - try Mederma. Sorry for your pain - I will add you to my prayer list.

Offline Cherokee B.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 04:33:29 pm »
Thanks guys :) I have been iceing it alot (no really, I mean ALOT) >:D Most of the time it is cold and numb. Last time something like this happened I let the scar heal on its own. looks pretty nasty! I will deffinately try the lotion Ben.

Drew
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... Colossians 3:23
Don't tread on me!