Author Topic: Wanted Primitive Archer magazines ***picts of trade items added***  (Read 1293 times)

Offline dinorocks

My son and I are trying to complete our collection of Primitive Archer magazines...we have a list of what we have/need.  We have about 1/3 of the collection.

I have red dogwood (green - for shafts ), wild rose (green - for shafts ), dogbane (dry - for cordage), and lots of secondary wild turkey feathers (no bug issues).  ...and lots of cool minerals if you are interested - I'm a geologist.

Thanks,
Dino

dinorocks@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:53:15 pm by dinorocks »
"Speedy arrow, sharp and narrow"  GD

Offline JEB

Re: Wanted Primitive Archer magazines
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 08:17:46 pm »
I have lots of PA magazines I am willing to trade if I have the months you need.But, I don't anything that you listed.  anything else?

Offline dinorocks

Re: Wanted Primitive Archer magazines
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 12:47:20 am »
I have a bunch of glue-on blunts of various weights and sizes and I'm pretty good at making bow strings . I also have some doubles of some traditional archery books.  My chickens are laying lots of eggs but might be hard to get them to you without breakage :-) Send me an email at dinorocks@gmail.com and I can send you a list of mags that I need and we can talk about other trade items.

Thanks for your reply!

Dino

Offline dinorocks

Re: Wanted Primitive Archer magazines ***picts of trade items added***
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 08:06:12 pm »
Below are some picts of the dogbane bundles I have for trade as well as a bow string I'm making out of the fibers (bow string not for trade).  Also included are some picts some finished red dogwood arrows (arrows not for trade but green shafts I harvest would be).  Not pictured are the secondary turkey feathers or steel blunts I also have for trade.

Thanks again for looking!

Dino
dinorocks@gmail.com

Offline dinorocks

Re: Wanted Primitive Archer magazines ***picts of trade items added***
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:46:34 pm »
Below is a list of issues we are missing.

Vol 4, Issue 3

Vol 6, Issue 3

Vol 7, Issue 1,2,3,4

Vol 8, Issue 1,2,4

Vol 9, Issue 1,2,4

Vol 10, Issue 2,3

Vol 11, Issue 1,3,4

Vol 12, Issue 2,3,4

Vol 13, Issue 1,2,3,4,5

Vol 14, Issue 1,2,3,4,5

Vol 15, Issue 1,2,4,5,6

Vol 16, Issue 1,2,4,5