Author Topic: Crsystal Meth and Deer Hunting  (Read 3301 times)

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: Crsystal Meth and Deer Hunting
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »
That is a pickel ....its to darn bad a guy has to be put into that position  :-\ darn krank feigns  >:(
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline hedge

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 05:14:05 pm »
My son just moved to Indiana. When driving a very secluded backroad to a fishing spot on the river with his buddy, a guy jump in the middle of the road and started shooting at him. Son put the peddle to the metal.  Luckily the idiot was using a shotgun with birdshot and my son was able to get away with narry ascratch to him or the truck.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 07:54:30 pm »
Lane, Im guessing your planning on bow hunting.  I dont know about SC but I figure it cant be too different than NC as in its illegal to carry a pistol during bow season.  Just a thought.  It may be better to avoid it until gun season if you want to carry for self protection.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline johnston

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 11:28:38 pm »
Well, the gun season in SC starts August 15 so I'm good there.
The son-in-law lawyer has not called me back so I guess the answer
is no to getting permission. Oh, it would be easy to sneak hunt the
place but ain't in that habit.

What has just blown me away about the meth boys is that the general
population of local folks all know about it. Some of them are in law enforcement
and yet it rolls on. This is not like it used to be when you were not
surprised to walk up on a pot plant or two(somebody else's I mean) in the
woods, this is much more deadly. And the people that cook the stuff for the
brothers live right on down that same little dirt road.

Depressing situation.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 04:42:03 am »

Hmmmm, just curious, as what the outcome might be if during the process of target practice, what a few rounds of tracer ammo, would do , if say
they were to miss a target, and enter, the uh...... processing facility....... I would suppose those highly volatile vapors, might be enticed into a process of rapid oxidation ..... which would probably induce a process massive expansion of gasses, and therefore a process, of a extremely rapid release of massive energy, in the par sec range, which would probably facilitate a process of rapid dis-assembly of said processing facility, there of.  Thereby removing said process, product, and unlicensed pharmacists. 8)  I would think it would make for an interesting uh......process......Just , uh you know, uh curious...... ::) ;)

Wayne

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 07:11:57 am »
What about alerting the DEA or other federal agency??  Surely if the local boys wont do anything, they will.....at least I hope they would.  Its a sad day when you cant go hunting for fear of being hunted yourself, but then again thats when some of us do our best....
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline robby

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 10:03:40 am »
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/Brothers-stumble-upon-ma...
Sure does make a man start thinking, Self help, vigilantism, taking the law into ones own hands!
Robby