Author Topic: IMPORTANT CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE MESSAGE PLEASE READ  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
IMPORTANT CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE MESSAGE PLEASE READ
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:58:39 pm »
This is to everyone that is participating in the Primitive Archer Christmas Exchange!   As soon as you recieve your gift in the mail and have opened it, PLEASEcontact the sender that you have recieved it. Folks have put a lot of time and energy into your gift and it is only common courtacy that you let them know you recieved it.  >:(
 In the future anyone that doesn't show this courtacy will be eliminated from any further Christmas Exchanges and possibly any other trades here on PA. We may even put your name in Mullet's little black book and believe me, you don't want to go there!

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Ifrit617

Re: IMPORTANT CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE MESSAGE PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:13:47 pm »
HAHAHa... the little black book..... Thanks for putting this message out Pat. I sent my gift over 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for a response...  ??? ??? ??? I am more anxious to make sure my gift arrived okay then I am to get my own gift.  ;D Hopefully its just the mail being busy during the holidays....  ;D

Jon

Offline cracker

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:25:17 pm »
Hey Pat it might be a good idea to ask everyone to include they're user name unless you happen to know the senders user name you could end up in the book through no fault of you're own.Cracker
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 10:38:05 pm »
Yes I would agree on adding the user name....I always do.
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:40:44 pm »
waiting,,,,,but its giving for me,,not receiving,,,,,unless its a bag full of money,,,,,,,,,,,,he he    >:D
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline jeffhalfrack

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 11:38:19 pm »
Sorry   I  did  forget  to  place a card  in the  box!   But  it  was  Christmas panic for me   but its  all good  now!    JEFFW
P

Offline rileyconcrete

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 01:05:56 am »
Yes please respond.  I know my gift was delivered by delivery confirmation before christmas, and have yet to hear from the recipient. 

Please let me know,  I hope nothing bad happened.

Tell
Tell Riley

youngbowyer

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 05:06:52 pm »
i have the same problem. My gift was delivered last Friday and I'm yet to hear anything

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:12 pm »
i cant believe some people wouldn't even contact the sender, that seems like common courtesy, i know that will be the first thing i do when i get mine ;)
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 08:21:41 pm »
I've been out of town since before Christmas and just received notification that a package did arrive at my house. I'll be home in 3 days so I can't wait to get home and check out the package.
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »
I agree with Pat!! :D

Also people need to remember it is the holiday seasons and some guys may be out of town until after the first of the year :-\ But its not a bad idea to have me or another member contact someone who has possibly recieved a gift but hasnt responded if that makes sense. I once waited for a package for two weeks after it should have beem delivered before I called usps and found out they dropped it at the vacant house next door!

I do agree that its common cutiousy(sp) to thank someone for a gift from them! Most of us know that but who knows ;D

Also I know pat is not directing this thread at any one person so dont feel that way ;) there have been a few gift senders in wonder on this trade.

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 08:43:22 pm »
I sent my person a PM letting them know to keep an eye out for a package or two. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 12:57:28 pm »
Thanks for the post Pat.  I finally got my new camera, have it set to 640 X 480 or whatever it is, and am ready to post pics as soon as I get the gift in the mail.  Thanks again, I think it's important for the senders to see their sent gift on the forum. I didn't have a camera @ the time I sent the gift, so I didn't get any shots of them.  Happy New Year to the PA family, dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 04:35:15 pm »
Back to the top and dont forget to post pictures in the christmas exchange thread and if you dont know how or need help let me know and I can help ya out. My email is mandoman1540@hotmail.com if you cant figure out pictures send them to me and I will get them posted for you asap or I can walk you through how I do it on photobucket, please put christmas exchange pictures in the subject box of the e mail and your user name and include who you recieved from as well. Thanks

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)