Author Topic: woodlandarchery?  (Read 1851 times)

Offline bushrod

woodlandarchery?
« on: December 27, 2011, 10:29:11 pm »
I visited woodlandarchery web site and noticed some neat stuff and I want to place a order with them, but I am leery of a site that has been open for a few years but has no customer review base to check out. Has anyone else dealt with these folks, if so please give me some feed back an ease my mind b4 I spend my money. I am suspicious of thier product line which is almost identical to rudderbows. Is this another name to market  rudderbows stuff or a child spin off company. Or,  simply a relatively unknown new company with similar products? Also any recommendations of reputable honest bow making companies for kits or barebone. So many rip offs out there. That is  why I love these forums. so much good advice.   I have spared myself many a heart ache reviewing  the pros/cons advice and simple  research b4 buying.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: woodlandarchery?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:18 pm »
I've never heard of Woodlandarchery, but the same discussion is going on just two posts down. ???
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:59 pm »
Uh, now three post down. Check out pre-made bows thread.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 01:33:28 am »
If you have that many concerns, find another company(s) that carries what you are looking for. Or, you could check or post on the Trading Post to see if you can get what you need in a trade.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 08:21:29 am »
  I've heard of them but don't know anyone thats delt with them. But also looked at the site looks ok. If someones products A1 AND THERE C-S NOT ANY GOOD,THEY DON'T STAY IN BISSNESS LONG.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Traxx

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:52 pm »
They are a retailer,for Jim of Rudderbows and Phil Sylva at Woodbows . com.