Author Topic: ok help needed  (Read 1334 times)

Offline jturkey

• I wouldn't make it a habit calling me that!
ok help needed
« on: December 04, 2011, 10:48:27 pm »
i'm looking for information on a bow i saw on here a few months ago i believe it wa a red oak board bow and the guy made it with a slanted handle so that you could shoot either limb up and almost be centershot was looking for the link to the post so i can take a real quick look at it.
thanks for any help that you can give as well as any advice on a 72 in. red oak bow with a 8 inch stiff handle trying to get to 50 lbs it is 1.75" at the fades parallel for 8 inches then tapers to 1/2" nocksit looks great i will get pics added as soon as i get it floor tillered and on the long string. till themn any advice will be welcomed.
p.s. i like the 72 inch length not sure why but they seem to shoot better for me after i get them tillered out to my draw length.    john
doc

blackhawk

Re: ok help needed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:53:37 am »
I do believe that was Ryoon who did that...let me do some digging,and if I find it ill put the link up for you. ;)....and that sounds like some good beginner dimensions for a ROBOW :)

blackhawk

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 01:01:38 am »
Yup....I was right...curse my photographic memory that rarely forgets :laugh:

Here is the link to Ryoons bow

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php?topic=24766.0

Offline jturkey

• I wouldn't make it a habit calling me that!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:05:59 pm »
thank you black hawk that is the one i was looking for but i thought someone else had posted it and so i had trouble finding it so thatnk you alot:)
doc