Author Topic: Video added...Finished .... Hackadextorus... Flipping Question  (Read 6510 times)

Offline coaster500

Re: Video added...Finished .... Hackadextorus... Flipping Question
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 12:36:52 pm »
I'm paralyzed in the bow arm from shooting (might be up to 300 shots or more now). I'm still at about 54#s and it comes back to almost straight at rest. It still feels like greased lightning with that heavy arrow. This one makes me smile every time I shoot it. My injuries are getting better and we've had a bit of rain so this bow and I are going to try for a Cali-Hog or two this winter. Now wouldn't that be something for this old desk jockey....  ;D
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 01:16:03 pm »
Very nice bow! Well done! it looks like it really flings an arrow! I like the grip too nice work!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 02:57:03 pm »
that is a great shooting stick....thanks so much for sharing it with us...i also really like from for forms...i need to get some wood and go over to keenans and cut out 2. one with reflex and one for flipping tips...john

Offline coaster500

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 11:20:40 pm »
Thanks again guys...

Chris my shoulder is still hoping it will drop into 50#s but she's still holding!! Your Hackberry posts are what made me want to try this stuff to begin with. 

Josh, I have to say the grip it feels great in this catchers mitt of mine... 

John your praise is highly prized after seeing that mean looking Pearldrums Hack attack you posted I love that bow..  You had allot less working limb to tiller and not stress than me and it looks terrific !!

Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)