Author Topic: flint ridge knapp in  (Read 1648 times)

Offline andy thomas

flint ridge knapp in
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:58:24 pm »
any of you guys going to be down their this year? i am planning on heading down for a day, i went last year and picked up some stuff and i should have sat down with someone then and picked their brains lol. so if any of you guys are going maybe i could bribe you into showing me how to make a point.

Offline FlintWalker

Re: flint ridge knapp in
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 12:42:38 am »
"Down there" ???...It's 7 hours north for me!  It'll be a welcome change in weather though.
 I plan to be there friday, saturday and leave on sunday.  8)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline JEB

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 01:06:27 am »
Some of the Michigan Flintknappers will be there from Tuesday to Sunday.  I missed last year but will be heading down  to Ohio on thursday this year.  Can't think of a better way to relax and get away from it all.

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:07:05 am »
I'll be there Fri nite/Sat AM .Look forward to gettin' out of this heat for awhile.Hope to see yall
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 02:51:55 pm »
When and where is this gathering?  I might be interested...

Thanks!

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline andy thomas

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »
ohio do a goggle search of flint ridge knap in and they will get you directions too

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 07:23:38 pm »
I'm 99% sure that I will be there, Can I get in there to camp on Thurs, by any chance. It's just a 4 hour trip for  me, Just head south. Bob

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »
You can,If you have something to sell/vendor it's not much at all to set up.One of the high points of the year for me.You have to be out by Monday AM I think,You might want to check out the dates.Tons of rock and lots of great folks for sure.
Bone pile
Venice Florida

blackhawk

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 03:21:26 pm »
I might head over for a day or two. Its only 2 hours due west of me.

Hey lee....why don't ya come on down for the weekend to my place n we can have some fun at my house n head over there in the shaggin wagon for a day. But that's prob a lil too much driving for ya....lol.