Author Topic: Blacklocust bow..(pics)...  (Read 17141 times)

Offline Asiertxu

Re: Blacklocust bow..(pics)...
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 06:16:00 pm »
Eh Josh!!
Thanks for looking mate!!!..and very cool words from you!!...Your bows are ALLWAYS INSPIRING FOR ME fellow!!... ;) :)...

Thankyou Jamie!!... :)..

Nice from you Brian!!...Thanks... :)..

Oh!! SimonUK!!... :D..
Iīm really glad you enter here friend, and very kind words from you!!...I REALLY LIKED THAT ASH WARBOW YOU MADE MATE!! 8)...
Looking forward to see more from your cool work!!... ;)...

//Asier from "Basque Country" Spain.

Offline Asiertxu

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 06:29:48 pm »
Thanks GregB!!,
Thatīs nice to ear that from you buddy!!.. :)...see you!!...

Hi SW!!
This specie of tree is plenty arround here too "Basque Country", not native stuff from here allthough but plenty so Iīve ALOT of this stuff waiting to become into bows!!...hehehe...then go for them fellow...!!... ;).

Hey Ryan!!... 8)...
Itīs AN HONOR ear that from you mate!!...I love your work fellow!!...and I know, that for ever are and will be better looking at your allways EXCELLENT JOB!!...
Thankyou Ryan!!... :) :) ;)...

Offline Asiertxu

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 06:48:03 pm »
Heheheh Jbell...!!!... ;D ;D ;)...
Thanks for the complients mate!!..., and yes!!!, some ones here had said me some times what you have allready said...LOL... :)...kinda look or feelling that Orlando Bloomīs has..!!... 8)...
Now I only wish to gain the same monney guantity that this fellow is gainig up right now!!...LOL.... ;)...
Thanks for looking mate!!

Hey jpittts!!
Gracias compaņero!!...nice words from you mate!!... :)...I really appreciate them!!.... ;)...

Thankyou Pat !!... 8)...
Perhaps I had gotten some of kinda "noviceīs luck"!!...as this is my first Locustbow ever!!!..:D...
Thanks fellow, I love all your nice work!!... 8)...

Hi Pappy!!...youīre the KING mete!!... 8)...
Itīs a REAL PLEASURE to ear that from you buddy!!... :) :) ;)...Iīm REALLY GLAD !!... 8)..
Thanks mate!!

Thankyou Finnish native!!
Glad you liked it!!... ;)...

Hi  Mechslasher!!... 8)
Itīs REALLY NICE to ear from you !!...I also love your work an think Itīs a good signal what you have said mate !!...
so THANKS from my heart!!

How are you Hillbilly!!
Really kind from you fellow!!.. :) :)...I love knots too mate, now even more!!... :) ;)...
Cheers mate and keep up that COOL work you make!!... 8)...

See you friends!!
Asier.