Author Topic: Texas Chicken and rat snake skins/ Skins gone for now, more later  (Read 2629 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
I have lots and will continue to have lots of chicken and rat snakes until it gets cold.  These skins are air dried.  Most are long enough for a bow with one skin and they average 3-4 inches wide.  These skins have been averaging 70 inches long. 
I am in need of bamboo, river cane, or other hard wood finished arrows for 48 lbs, 28 inch draw, with trade points/field points in the range of 475 grain. 

If you need more pics or specifics on skins, just email me or pm me and I will send you the info you need. 

Thank you mucho
 ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:10:33 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline artcher1

Re: Texas Chicken and rat snake skins
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 11:13:07 pm »
How 'bout some more turkey feathers? ;D Art

Offline thomas h

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 01:36:34 pm »
pm sent. ;D

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 01:06:36 pm »
I have some river cane I would trade.  I'm interested in the rat snake skin.  What is a chicken snake?
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 01:29:31 pm »
arthcer1, thanks for the pic.. Those feathers look great, but I already have lots of feathers.
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline NTD

Re: Texas Chicken and rat snake skins/ Skins gone for now, more later
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 01:23:15 am »
Criver,
Looks like you filled in for me this year, I haven't gotten crap for skins, too dry and some weird back and forth hot to cold to hot again weather.  Hopefully I can get enough to at least pay my debts.....
Nate Danforth