Author Topic: Tiller check please NOW FINISHED  (Read 9870 times)

Offline dwardo

Re: Tiller check please NOW FINISHED
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 02:01:46 pm »
dwardo:
Very Nice.  Love the pix.

What type of cook stove do you have?  Is it home made?

Thanks
David

Its a sweedish military trangia mate. It runs on meths, very simple very reliable.

Offline nativenoobowyer86

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 04:30:15 pm »
Its been a couple weeks since i have had the time to check the boards, and this is the first one i scope out :) Great job! I am also gettin over some explosive failures, as well as
being blessed with a son :)  Love the bow! i hope your confidence has bumped up a few notches.  To gain mine back i started a white oak pyramid flatbow, gotta love uniform thickness :)
"If it feels like ur life is about to fall apart, back it with some rawhide an hope it holds together"

Offline dwardo

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 08:46:23 am »
Its been a couple weeks since i have had the time to check the boards, and this is the first one i scope out :) Great job! I am also gettin over some explosive failures, as well as
being blessed with a son :)  Love the bow! i hope your confidence has bumped up a few notches.  To gain mine back i started a white oak pyramid flatbow, gotta love uniform thickness :)

Thanks and congratulations on the boy ;)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 01:07:10 pm »
Very nice looking bow and really am enjoying those pictures.  Thanks.
1’—>1’

Offline Orkraider

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 06:53:08 pm »
That bow looks great. The tiller came out perfect.  Excellent craftmanship start to finish, and the pretty bits are sharp.

I want to go shoot where you went on your canoe trip.  I'm writing this from a computer at street level in down town saint paul, but looking at your beautiful pics of the woods made me all relaxed and happy.

Well done.
Riley, Saint Paul, MN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 08:12:21 am »
Beautiful bow,glad it all worked out for you. Great pictures also,beautiful country. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline dwardo

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 08:27:36 am »
Thanks again all. Just noticed this my self but did anyone else spot the arrow still in flight!? Lucky shot, see below white and black fletch