Author Topic: fishing arrow!!  (Read 2109 times)

Offline jturkey

• I wouldn't make it a habit calling me that!
fishing arrow!!
« on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:10 am »
Finally got a day that i could work in the shed to make my tip the arrow is cane from tip to tip it is 49.5 inches and two 8 inch fan tail turkey feathers for fletching tip is steel pipe cut on one side and beat flat ground down to make tip with bench grinder. hope you like somw changes will be made to add string to pull fish back in. tip weighted with 1 once lead rolled flat and rooled to fit into the shaft under the tip for added penatration on fish.
doc

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
Re: fishing arrow!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:01:28 pm »
Very nice!  but save your feathers from now on,fishing arras really don't need em.
laugh. its good for ya

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24:50 pm »
That point looks deadly! so will you be fishing with it?
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:40:35 pm »
that arrows huge :o, looks like it belongs with one of my bows ;D, if you ever get tired of it, ill find it a nice home >:D
noel
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline jturkey

• I wouldn't make it a habit calling me that!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 02:52:49 am »
I have plenty of arrows and they are mostly so i could practice without a line on it to try it out easy to remove. as for the length i want a little extra length just in case a big gar got hit or carp decided to run through a maze of underwater branches. but yes i will be fishing here shortly with it lol. and fishfinder they are not hard to make i the point took me under 30 minutes after i found the pipe lying arround outside cut it down one side hack sawout the design and put it on the end of a long cane fishing pole lol.
doc