Author Topic: Not too late!  (Read 9917 times)

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
    • Guerilla Chef Headquarters
Re: Not too late!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 02:43:31 am »
Ok, Zenmonkeyman, now I'm calling you on this post. Here's a copy of the first two rules for this forum:

Rule #1

NO discussion of politics

Rule #2

NO discussion of religion

I might agree with you on a couple points you just made. But is this the place to discuss that? No, the rules clearly state it is not.

As far as me "starting in", well, I call 'em like I see 'em. If it looks like a scam and sounds like a scam, it probably is a scam. The same bankers you're on here whining about are the same one involved with this gold-selling scam. I looked them up, Zen. They're all former bankers or involved with banks in some fashion. Yeah, the paper money will soon be worthless, but these swell guys are willing to take your worthless paper money and give you the gold that will be the difference between life and death this spring, according to your timeline. Yeah, they must be doing that out of the goodness of their hearts. Gosh, they must just be the sweetest people, helping little old ladies acorss the street and kissing puppies and selling gold. You forget, I live in Arizona, that was once the capitol of gold scams. You can't read Arizona history without hearing about gold scams. This is the same scam, just dusted off and made new.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:48:47 am by Tsalagi »
Living a dream...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:54:02 am »
Agree or disagree,let keep this nice,I almost know where this is going,please don't let that happen,or it won't last much longer.Thanks in advance.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 02:59:08 pm »
On an entirely unrelated note, has anybody ever seen a drunk spread oil on an ice rink and then tap dance?  It's pretty funny, let me tell you!  Until, that is, he blames the music.
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson