Author Topic: This and That Eh  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Hardawaypoints

Re: This and That Eh
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 03:51:08 pm »
Lookin' good, Dana.  I've been too busy & too cold to chip much.  I hope I can do that well when I get back to it.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 09:49:53 pm »
Dana: All those could pass for Georgetown color wise. But if they were tough then prolly not.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 10:07:48 pm »
NICE,  That one is really thin.  You're cranking out some nice blades.  Keep it up.
Traverse City, MI

Lombard

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 10:45:29 pm »
Sweet, and I'll keep pecking away, in hopes of doing one that nice someday.

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 01:40:45 pm »
Nice points, where do you find the time to knap, you're always working. I've been playing around with some colored glass that turned up in my dads attic as we are cleaning it out. He doesn't remember where it came from, theres some interesting red stuff with green streaks in it. I'll have to post some pics but that might be awhile since my laptop turned into an expensive paper weight (just up and died). I just picked this one up last night and don't have the pictures transferred on to it yet.
Anyway, nice work Dana
VB

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 10:15:33 pm »

Dang, Boy!  I have to slip back into my southern mode, since Shannon took the lead on the Yooperisms...... ;D
Man, those are Saweeet!  Those are definitely some stomp down gooduns! :o 8) 8)  I take it the ice has melted?

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 08:47:45 am »
Nope will be winter for another month or two Wayne :) >:( ???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 01:10:56 pm »
Nope will be winter for another month or two Wayne :) >:( ???

Sap is already running here...I cut a big branch off of my Silver Maple in the Backyard....and it's bleeding like Crazy...and it's only 45 outside...been cold as Ice lately....and snowing...would never had thought the Sap was already up....go figure....... :'(
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 03:20:21 pm »
Crazy winter here Mike, the southern UP looks like late March snow melting and bare ground showing, was up thru Munising and Marquette yesterday
and they still have lots and lots of snow, been mostly lake effect this year so not much for us southern Yoopers :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI