Author Topic: display or store bows  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Blacktail

display or store bows
« on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:34 am »
o.k. i have gained a few bow in a few months..and my wife likes them hung around the house..but,i am thinking that i have too many nail holes in the walls...so,how do you go about displaying or storing them...i like showing them off but man there has got to be a better way..and maybe some thing that i cant put quit a few on...if you think i am going to stop making bows your nuts  :D :D...john

Offline jturner

Re: display or store bows
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 04:05:05 am »
Take a one by scap however long you want drill 5/16 holes every three inches most of the way through put short dowels in so it looks like a coat rack you can hang unstrung bows on them. When i make mine i leave 2 pegs unglued put a screw in the hole then put the pegs in to hide the mounting screws.
Jake Turner     Michigan

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 05:00:09 am »
                                                    Heres a few ways to store/show them....

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline dwardo

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 07:10:04 am »
I dont have a picture to hand but i just screw two bits of string to the ceiling about 4ft apart. Then tie in loops every 6 inch or so down the string.
Then just stick top of the bow in one loop and the botton in the other, hanging horizonaly.

I bet that makes no sense at all!