Author Topic: Supplies?  (Read 1570 times)

Offline J05H

Supplies?
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:26:31 am »
There's a few items I've heard about but have no idea where to get. I can only think of two now but I'm sure I'll add more later. The first is TiteBond 2 or 3. I would imagine it might be available at Lowe's but I don't know. The second is TruOil. On this, I have no Idea.

Thanks in advance.  Josh
If you never have time to do it right, you'll always have time to do it over.

Offline RyanY

Re: Supplies?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 06:36:22 am »
I'm sure you can find tite bond 1,2, or 3 at any hardware store. As for the tru oil, I got mine from gander mountain but I've heard of people getting theirs at walmart. I guess it all depends on the individual store.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:51 am »
tru oil is sold as a gunstock finish so check sporting goods stores, I believe wal-mart has discontinued it.
3 Rivers Archery has it and if you Google it I'm sure you will get many hits.

TB 2 or 3 is available at most hardware or home improvement centers
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 09:17:38 am »
Lowe's or Home Depot has Titebond. Our local Walmart still has Tru-oil most of the time. You can also find it in most gun shops or like Dana said, you can order it from 3 Rivers or several other places online.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 11:37:41 am »
Our Lowes and Home Depot have both. Look by the varnishes and urethanes.  If you cant find Tru-oil, most sealers will work, I like Polyurethane.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah