Linked Events

• Standing Stone Trad 3-D: June 20, 2009 - June 21, 2009

Author Topic: 3rd Annual Standing Stone Traditional Central Pennsylvania 3-D  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
June 20-21
Port Royal, Pennsylvania
The Standing Stone Traditional Archer of Central Pennsylvania will be holding our 3rd annual traditional only 3-d rendezvous on June 20-21, 2009. Vendors will be present and all vendors are welcomed. Courses: 2- 20 Target Fun courses $10 shoot all weekend 1- 10 Target blunt course included with fun course fee *Kids 10 and under shoot the fun and blunt courses for free with a paying adult. 1- 20 Target competition course $10 no re-entry 1- 10 Target Trail of tears iron man course $2 re-entry Aerials will begin at 1pm on Saturday $2 for set of 10. All money will go to the Childrens Miracle Network. Shoot times: Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-1pm Kitchen will be open both days 8am-6pm Sat. and 8am-2pm Sun. serving a hot breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free camping on club grounds on a first come first served basis. Firewood and water provided. NO HOOKUPS!!! Please call or email to reserve your space. Equipment Rules: No mechanical release aids No sights of any kind No string walking No wheels or cables Wood, carbon and aluminum arrows are allowed Please NO pets. For more information please call 717-535-4390 or email me at standingstonetraditioalarchers@hotmail.com Directions: From 22/322 East and Westbound: Take the Port Royal exit and go right. At the blinking red light go straight. Go approximately 2 miles through the town of Port Royal and make a right at Taylor's Garage onto route 333. Go approximately 1.2 miles and club drive will be on the right. From Route 75: You will need to make immediate left a Taylor's Gragae just before you reach the town of Port Royal. After making the left on to route 333, go approximately 1.2 miles club drive will be on the right. E-mail or call standingstonetraditionalarchers@hotmail.com me for a detailed map if you would like.
standingstonetraditionalarchers@hotmail.com
717-535-4390
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline standingstone

Re: 3rd Annual Standing Stone Traditional Central Pennsylvania 3-D
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:30:57 am »
You do not need to bring your own flu-flu's, we will have a box full of around 100 arrows. However if you want to bring your own you are more than welcomed to. Also if any kids, women or anyone that just wants to try shooting the aerials and doesn't have a bow, but would like to we will have a right and a left handed 25# recurve bow thier for them to use. 

Offline standingstone

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 08:19:15 am »
We will be giving away alot of nice door prizes again this year. You will draw for a door prize when you registure, if you pre-preregisture you will draw when you see me for your packet. We have everything from feathers to broadheads and shooting gloves to string making jigs, dvds and knifes to deer lure and books. Thank you to the Keystone Country Store, Wildlife Research Center and 3 rivers archery for the donations so far.

Offline standingstone

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 07:47:59 am »
Just bumping this up for the last time this year. Hope to see some of you guys at the shoot and if you would like to see somthing added please feel free to say something or if you have a bunch of people that wanna come and get together and knap flints or any sort of thing let me know and I will make room for you.

Offline standingstone

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 08:03:16 am »
One lucky shooter this year will win a $75.00 gift card from Lancaster/TradTeach Archery. We are not sure how we will do it at this point but it will be either a door prize or most likely given out at the end of the weekend to a registured shooter.

Offline standingstone

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 02:42:26 pm »
Below is the offical forcast from NOAA. I belive that NOAA is the best for predicting the weather for our area and use them for all of my day to day needs.

Friday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.