Author Topic: sinue string  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Little John

sinue string
« on: February 22, 2009, 12:51:45 pm »
been working on my string making skills and got one done but am anxious to do a better one. Not as tough as I han imigined it would be. Now for a stone tool bow.     Kenneth

[attachment deleted by admin]
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: sinue string
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 02:01:44 pm »
Very cool, Kenneth. You are more patient than I am. ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Little John

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 02:09:55 pm »
It is not reall that bad and you can get the hang of it in a couple of hours, Probablt takes a couple of hours to make the string  after you know how.   Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Little John

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 03:52:42 pm »
Here is another one, hard  part done, now just make about 60" more cord of consistant and proper size. Got to thank Dana for the sinue and Jackcrafty for the how to. Sinue sure is amasing stuff.    Kenneth

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 04:14:34 pm by Little John »

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 06:12:26 pm »
Nice work Kenneth.  That second one looks very clean. You are a fast learner.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Little John

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 06:32:55 pm »
Thanks Justin, no I would not say I was a fast learner. Still can't knap out any thing that resembles an arrow point.   Kenneth