Main Discussion Area > Bows

New Rule Plus 1 (please read)

<< < (2/7) > >>

mullet:
bear67, most of us here have already been to those sites, and it got old. If everybody plays by the rules this site will overload with archery knowledge. And all the Mod's are human , too, so, guy's and gal's help us out. Thanks for the kind words, Ahnlaashock.

zeNBowyer:
Sounds like pretty reasonable rules pretty much

bootboy:
i havent noticed anything like that on this site. Thats one of the reason that I love coming here the most no one seems to attack anyone else. Just possitive feedback and helpfull comments. Lets keep it up, and these rules sound like a great way of keeping it that way. Cheers!

~ bootboy

DirtyDan:
Marc,  I totally agree that this is a good rule.  One thing that has always bothered me is that when a person starts a thread on a topic, someone will start talking about something totally off topic, and suddenly everyone is replying to the new topic instead of the original.  If you do not have something relevant to say about the topic, start your own new topic.  Thanks.
Dan

StevenT:
Like Shooter, I must have missed something. I admit I spend most of my time in the Knapping section, but I do read a lot of the bow threads. I also have received nothing but good advice and have tried to share the same. I have learned a ton on PA and don't want it to change. If something was headed south, I'm glad you are taking the necessary steps to make it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version