Author Topic: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade...ship Jan 5  (Read 218597 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade...ship Jan 5
« Reply #390 on: December 22, 2008, 12:46:04 pm »
  Super Glue!!!! ;D >:D  It can be very rewarding to successfully glue 4,200 pieces together >:D   Sorry for your heart break ???  I'm sure you'll pull it off in some way ;)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #391 on: December 22, 2008, 12:46:12 pm »
Tiller so you now have 4 5" blades right ::) ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #392 on: December 22, 2008, 10:53:14 pm »
May be late getting the gift done. Real bad stuff is hapening here. My Grandfather just had a heart attack so everything is on hold until things are better. It was a mild one but there is still a blockage and they are airlifting him to Bellingham, WA hospital to remove the blockage this evening. Just not up to working on the stuff until this is all taken care of.

Sorry for the delay guys!

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Okie

• Bear Creek Selfbows
« Reply #393 on: December 22, 2008, 11:17:36 pm »
Tiller, hope everything goes well with your grandpa. He'll be in our prayers. Hope he gets home for Christmas.

John
Take a kid huntin' (If not who'll drag your deer out when you get old)
<---------<<<Founding Member Oklahoma Selfbow Society>>>-----------> Vice President OSS

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #394 on: December 23, 2008, 12:19:47 am »
Man I am Sorry David.....I am praying for Him to come through this ordeal.....remember it's Christmas.....a time of faith and miracles........

One Quick Reminder for all........If you are like Me (Dana found out the Hard Way).....and have a Mailing Address....and a Shipping Address..........please let Dana know them Both....so you don't end up having your Gift Lost in La-La Land somewheres......Sorry Dana.......... :-[
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:35:53 am by El Destructo »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Keenan

« Reply #395 on: December 23, 2008, 04:14:43 am »
 Keeping you and your Grandpa in the thoughts and prayers David.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #396 on: December 23, 2008, 08:35:33 pm »
Prayers sent David, take care....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline robbsbass

« Reply #397 on: December 23, 2008, 09:09:02 pm »
I will be praying for your Grandfather over this holiday season, I hope everything goes well.
     Robb
live each day the best you can

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2008, 02:45:46 am »
Just got back from the Hospital and my grandfather is doing fine so far. Had two stints put in to clear the blockage but some damage was done due to the heart attack. They said its really small though. Thank god for that! Man he just had some twinges going on and was smart enough to have us call an ambulance right away. Was tough for them to get here though. My grandfathers drive is about a football field in length and was totally snowed in.  We got him out and to the hospital pretty quick though. Had to shovel the drive yesterday after they left so they would have and easier time getting in and out when he gets back in a day or two.  Weird thing is he went in for 5 way bypass surgery about the same time of year 16 years ago! Must be something really stressful about the holidays for him. Big relief he is going to be ok! He's nearly 82 and still jumps around like a young man and out shoots them in IDPA competitions!

Thanks again for all your prayers! They helped out a lot!

David
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Cromm

« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2008, 10:39:19 am »
Thats good news D.Tiller.
Merry Xmas everyone!!!
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline John K

« Reply #400 on: December 24, 2008, 11:15:33 am »
Glad to hear that David !

Merry Christmas !
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline agd68

« Reply #401 on: December 24, 2008, 11:48:18 am »
Very glad to hear you grandfather is doing well. Your post helped to put things in perspective.Had my own string of bad luck this holiday season but in light of having a loved one in hospital makes it all a little less aggravating. Hope he continues a speedy recovery.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Happiness is..
A wet lab, dirty gun, and a cold beer after a day on the Marsh

Offline agd68

« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2008, 11:51:34 am »
Well just about done my gift. I know we are not supposed to ship yet but I'll send it this week and if Canada post or Customs doesn't @##%^& it all up it should get there by July.LOL
Happiness is..
A wet lab, dirty gun, and a cold beer after a day on the Marsh

Offline DanaM

« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2008, 12:29:57 pm »
Santa Claus is coming tonight guys :) And no ambushes for the reindeer guys :o ;) :D

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 12:33:03 pm by DanaM »
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #404 on: December 24, 2008, 01:04:41 pm »
Glad to hear your Grandfather iss doing better. I also have a grandparent that is not doing so well this Holiday season. My thoughts and prayers will be with both of them .
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!