Author Topic: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade...ship Jan 5  (Read 232931 times)

Offline FlintWalker

Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2008, 08:27:30 pm »
I really liked your article Dana.  ;) I just wish that picture of me didn't look like I had just rolled out of bed. I had  just rolled out, I just wish it didn't look like it.
  As for my gift to give...It's been done for months.  I'm just anxiously waiting to send it out!
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2008, 09:10:13 pm »
At least you picture di not look like a mug shot for "Americas Most Wanted"  >:(
TJ
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2008, 09:40:56 pm »
Got a Thought PK....why dont you and Gopher send each other something....that way neither one of You is Left out!! Just a Thought
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

AKAPK

« Reply #303 on: November 20, 2008, 04:39:10 am »
cracker how do ya send 2 pound to afganistan? I don't even what part of the US military to contact to send.

AKAPK

« Reply #304 on: November 20, 2008, 05:10:37 am »
EL Destructo, Who is Gogher and I won't feel left out. Im buying some staves from Yooper hero and I have enough Bows and arrows and sinew and dogbane and raw hide and turkey feathers and  And fast flight and b50 and time and friends and family well at least friends and a turkey I bought for 4 bucks At our local indoor archery turkey shoot , well it wasnt much of a shoot Because nobody showed up exept the president and his family, so thats why I bought a turkey cause that was the prize.
I had such a good time last christmas trade I just want to give this gift. Be nice.PK
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 05:24:05 am by AKAPK »

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #305 on: November 20, 2008, 05:44:40 am »
EL Destructo, Who is Gopher and I won't feel left out.  Be nice.PK

The Gopher....he chimed in right after your first post to this Thread....read back one page....He was wanting to get involved too...but too late....It was just a thought
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #306 on: November 20, 2008, 06:57:23 am »
cracker how do ya send 2 pound to afganistan? I don't even what part of the US military to contact to send.
AKAPK First you need the soldiers address it is different than what you are used to,you go to the P.O. and they wil give you a special form to fill out with to and from address and what is in the package in my case I sent Jesse some dip so I just put tobacco. It took about a week and a half for it to get to afghanistan.
Hope this helps Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

AKAPK

« Reply #307 on: November 20, 2008, 02:39:16 pm »
I admit I didn't read all the rules. What issue was dana's article in? I must not have gotten that issue.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #308 on: November 20, 2008, 03:14:15 pm »
PK my little article is in this months Dec/Jan issue. I also haven't redceived it yet :(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

AKAPK

« Reply #309 on: November 21, 2008, 01:32:44 am »
oh crape, I dont know if I'm getting another issue or not.

AKAPK

« Reply #310 on: November 21, 2008, 01:34:07 am »
Thanks Cracker.Phillip

AKAPK

« Reply #311 on: November 21, 2008, 04:56:20 am »
Well I'm givin it to some one I'm not tellin  ya who though.I got the Honest peoples Addresses hope ya don't mind. I gotta send ya  a card at least.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #312 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:07 pm »
I think Jesse could use a bow out there in Afghaniland. Some Rambo arrows might be nice too!  ;)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #313 on: November 21, 2008, 09:05:58 pm »
Phil, You send it to an APO(military) address and I believe it is like mailing it inside the US.  Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

AKAPK

« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2008, 02:23:07 am »
 :)