Author Topic: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade...ship Jan 5  (Read 233002 times)

Offline cracker

Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2008, 05:19:26 pm »
I seem to be picking up on some malevolent vibes coming from DT.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2008, 11:30:24 pm »
Trust me Ron with practical jokers like Keenan and Juniper Junkie it's justified!!! Still dont think I have gotten all the cow patty out of my radiator yet!!!!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Keenan

« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2008, 01:38:04 am »
 Making some headway on my gift for  ???????   ;D ;D ;D  Lots of fun knowing he dosen't have a clue >:D

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2008, 01:21:35 am »
Oh, CRAP!!!!  :o
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Keenan

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2008, 02:28:34 am »
 Just got to say, I did a search and went threw the Christmas trade from last year to get some ideas and it was more then incredible. I was completely inspired by the awesome hearts and talent of this comunity of people here.
  I'm not sure why I didn't see any of it and wasn't a part of it last year, I think I was still in and out of the hospital. But I can only imagine how much fun it must have been watching everyone get their gifts from day to day.
   Glad to be in on it this year. Having fun already. ;)  Thanks Dana.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2008, 07:57:39 am »
Keenan I'm also sorry you missed out last year and yes it was fun and I believe it
may have brought people a little closer and forged a friendship or two :)

I hope all you little elves are busy in yer workshop ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2008, 08:08:29 am »
Oh........I am busy........but it's not in My Workshop.....still working 7 days a week....12 Hours a Day...haven't even got to start on my Gift yet..thats the way things go with these Big Corporations.....the Fourth Quarter is when the figure out how much Money they still have to spend in their Budgets....and then there is a rush to spend it all before the end of the Fiscal Year....so that Next Years Budget doest go down .....So every Year in Late September.....They come out with a Roster of Shut Downs that We have to get done before the end of the Year....This Year We have 67 Million Dollars worth of extra Money Alloted to Maintenance Work to spend before the end of the Year....I voted for an across the Board 10 dollar an Hour Raise to spend an estimated 25 million of it on the 1200 employees here at the Plant.....All I got was a Raised Eyebrow from the CEO's.....I thought that it was a very good Idea...and that still left 42 million for Corporate Bonuses!!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline sailordad

« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2008, 11:11:29 am »
Oh........I am busy........but it's not in My Workshop.....still working 7 days a week....12 Hours a Day...haven't even got to start on my Gift yet..thats the way things go with these Big Corporations.....the Fourth Quarter is when the figure out how much Money they still have to spend in their Budgets....and then there is a rush to spend it all before the end of the Fiscal Year....so that Next Years Budget doest go down .....So every Year in Late September.....They come out with a Roster of Shut Downs that We have to get done before the end of the Year....This Year We have 67 Million Dollars worth of extra Money Alloted to Maintenance Work to spend before the end of the Year....I voted for an across the Board 10 dollar an Hour Raise to spend an estimated 25 million of it on the 1200 employees here at the Plant.....All I got was a Raised Eyebrow from the CEO's.....I thought that it was a very good Idea...and that still left 42 million for Corporate Bonuses!!!!!

and you wonder why they looked at you with raised eyebrows, how do expect exec's to live off of only $42 million bonus,sheesh come on man think of the other guy for a change lol
ya like any one person deserves or is worth that kind of money per year let alone in bonuss

tim
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2008, 11:37:46 am »
  I finished mine 3 weeks ago. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2008, 12:45:18 pm »
Mine is getting close! ;D     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2008, 02:23:41 pm »
Havn't even started and I'm not even feeling guilty! HEEHHHHEEEEHHHHAAAAHHHAAAA To the funny farm!!!! HHEEEHHHEEE

To much work does strange things to a fella!

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2008, 04:43:31 pm »
Have several things done . Just not sure which one or two I want to send to ?????????  ;D
Decisions Decisions.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline sailordad

« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2008, 04:50:09 pm »
i thought i knew what i was going to make,i think i talked my self out of it and trying to decide what else to make and when i should start and what i should put off doing so that i can do that,man just too many decisions to make. maybe the wife will tell me what to do,after all they are always good for that lol
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline DanaM

« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2008, 06:31:05 pm »
i thought i knew what i was going to make,i think i talked my self out of it and trying to decide what else to make and when i should start and what i should put off doing so that i can do that,man just too many decisions to make. maybe the wife will tell me what to do,after all they are always good for that lol

Put off the honey-do's and don't ask the wife :o Heck I don't even know who I drew, and I drew the names.
Spent all day moving a tent garage because the "MAN" told me it violated the set back codes ::) Life is not always good >:(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2008, 09:08:42 pm »
Havn't even started and I'm not even feeling guilty! HEEHHHHEEEEHHHHAAAAHHHAAAA To the funny farm!!!! HHEEEHHHEEE

To much work does strange things to a fella!

Smelling that Soap on a Daily Basis does that to you!!!!!   

There comin to take me away...Huh Haw...there comming to take me away hey hey....to the Funny Farm ...where life is Gay and people laugh and People Play....there comming to take me away!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A0AZkXZka0&feature=related
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome