Author Topic: Another "what tree is this" thread  (Read 4612 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Another "what tree is this" thread
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 10:19:17 am »
Yep....whatever it is....it'll make a Bow....if it's Maple....it's a Bow in my Book!!! But then it will be dead soon if that is what I think it is on that one Limb.....Tent Caterpillars will strip one fast and Furiously ...at least here they do
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Huaco

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 06:43:51 pm »
Yep....whatever it is....it'll make a Bow....if it's Maple....it's a Bow in my Book!!! But then it will be dead soon if that is what I think it is on that one Limb.....Tent Caterpillars will strip one fast and Furiously ...at least here they do

Oh, good... I am doing the tree a favor by cutting it down quickly, instead of letting it be eaten alive by some ravaging insects!!! >:D ;D

Offline sailordad

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 11:19:11 am »

[/quote]

Oh, good... I am doing the tree a favor by cutting it down quickly, instead of letting it be eaten alive by some ravaging insects!!! >:D ;D
[/quote]

yup any time you cut a tree and make a bow from it, your doing the tree favor ;D

tim
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd