Author Topic: HICKORY WAMPANOAG BOW  (Read 41236 times)

Offline The Burnt Hill Archer

• Potter County, Pennsylvania
Re: HICKORY WAMPANOAG BOW
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2008, 07:35:33 pm »
Yup i definitely like the way it turned out. milk paints huh? tasty!

Phil
stalk softly, and carry a bent stick.

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2008, 08:26:31 pm »
Awesome artistic work. Ever hang your bow on a tree and forget which tree? Well that won't happen with this one. Don't let me near that bow. I have a lactose intolerance. :) Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2008, 08:56:15 pm »
Nearly twice my age ? :o :o I'm 42, I don't see you being almost 80  :D :D

..Anyway, it's only july the 6th and I have allready a selfbow, and a laminated bow that I can vote for BOM, man this month migth turn out something special

My Bad.......got your age mixed up with someone elses!!!! He's only 28............Sorry Manny.....Didnt know you were such an Old Man!!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »
Awesome artistic work. Ever hang your bow on a tree and forget which tree? Well that won't happen with this one. Don't let me near that bow. I have a lactose intolerance. :) Jawge

Just dont be drooling and lickin on it Jawge....you'll be Ahhhhright!!!!!!

:P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2008, 06:43:03 am »
Hey Mike it's cool to be mistaken for a 28 years old one, I love when I get carded  ;D

...anyway your bow still my BOM, .....for now ;)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2008, 10:12:00 am »
Ya at that angle it looks like a totally different bow, and that looks right on..I always like it better for these threads when they are shot like that as opposed to the stick for some reason..They look more correct..

Rich....seen the Bow you sent to Manny in a Thread on PP.....Nice Bow.....I really like that one.....you need to get Manny to pose for some Pictures for a Catalog for your Bows!!! Could be World Famous ....with that Primitive Meat Eater on the Cover of a Bow Catalog!!! Looks like some Aboriginal Shaman/Warrior!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2008, 10:48:18 am »
Great job!!  Very inspirational!!!
Wells
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2008, 10:53:02 am »
Thanks Wells.......and I love your Signature.......don't see too many Quotes from that Old Book anymore.....it's refreshing to see!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Knapperderg

• Kamron D, MO
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2008, 04:05:11 pm »
Nice bow but do you sleep with that bear ? lol :P
Well... I'm with you fellers.
Delmar

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2008, 04:28:12 pm »
Thanks.......and I'll let the Wife know what you called Her too!!!! She's half Italian...and half Chippewa...gotta mean Temper....and a keen eye....she never misses!!!!!!   ;D ;)
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2008, 05:21:17 pm »
Mike ya bringing this one home with ya? Then I can give everyone my completly unbiased opinion ::) ;D

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2008, 05:27:44 pm »
Mike ya bringing this one home with ya? Then I can give everyone my completly unbiased opinion ::) ;D

It's in the Car now Dana...along with your Rock and other assorted stuff.......I still haven't got it together to leave yet....May just wait till in the Morning and get a fresh start....but then I may leave in an Hour.....Who know!!!! I am impulsive...I never make a schedule or nothing!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2008, 12:11:44 pm »
Had a chance to shoot this bow yesterday and it shoots as nice as it looks :) Mike's up here on vacation, spent about 4 hours with him shooting bows
and the wind. He brought me a few presents and I sent him home with some. Sure is a nice guy :) And its nice to meet another fellow primitive archer face to face.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI