Author Topic: Mojam was a big time.  (Read 10319 times)

Offline Dano

Re: Mojam was a big time.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 08:42:15 pm »
The wife already spent that nice little Govt. check ::). This year I just had a paticular interest in helping out the Marshall Bowhunters, funny thing was when I quit bidding on stuff I thought I was at my limit, I coulda had me another bow  :'( Like I need another one. The wife sure loved what I brought her home tho, Life is good when my lovely wife is happy.  ;)
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline Mickey

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 10:27:28 am »
Did you get her one of those baskets or are you talking about that pretty arrowhead necklass?

Offline Dano

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 10:37:42 am »
Yep, I needed the basket for the necklace, and those two rose candle holders, oh yeah and the Gnome that Bucth Spear carved  ;D

Nevada

Online Bob Barnes

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 12:57:09 pm »
so that's where my wife's new necklace went... :)  the auction was too much fun Dano! 
Bob
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Dano

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 02:59:52 pm »
You know it Bob, and the Marshall Bowhunters are happy too.

Nevada

Offline mobow

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 05:46:20 pm »
Was good to see you all again and a big thank you to all of you that made this years event a great time.  Special thanx to all who donated and those who bid on them. 

I was sad to see you all leave.  Our son is getting married Saturday and my lovely wife is about to work me to death.  Why does company make some women go crazy?  Oh well it is stuff that has been needed for awhile and this gets it done.

I look forward to seeing you all again next year here as well as elsewhere.  This year I made it to the OJam get together and am planning on the Tenn Classic for next year.

Pat as you have seen Dano got your bow.  We thank you and do hope that our paths cross someday.

And last but not least Thank you to Primitive Archer Mag for all they do to help us all stay connected
.   keith

DCM

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 05:58:53 pm »
Heck Kieth, you are liable to see Pat at Pappy's next Spring.  It's a good time.  Hope you do make it.  Heck, I hope I make it!  LOL

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 06:14:50 pm »
Keith, I plan to be at Pappy's(Tenn Classic) next year so I hope to meet you there. Maybe Mickie will show up too...if it doesn't rain ::). David, I missed you this past year but look forward to seeing you next year.     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dano

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 07:40:54 pm »
Keith, you got a keeper with Suzie, funny what a man hasta go through to meet the right one.

David, your gonna be around along time, I have faith brother.

Nevada

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 12:38:19 am »
Dano, If you show up at Pappy's next year I'll have a ceeegar for you to go along with your lemonade.   ;)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Roger

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2008, 12:56:27 am »
David..Hope all is well bud been thinkin about ya. Mickey, missed seeing you and Dianne this year. Looks like a good time was had by all. I reckon yall was at teh CI this year too. That camping is for the youngsters like Lloyd..LOL
JD...lets do another boar hunt man...im good to go! I reckon it's better to be spoke of bad than not at all..LOL.
 Steve I wish I could have made it ta meet ya bud....work always seems to come first. Told the boss (wife) I'm going next year for sure.

yall ever see those pics of the Cedar bow Dano made...Oooo weee. Got to be one of the best I've seen.

R

DCM

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2008, 11:49:43 am »
LOL.  That ain't exactly where my brain was Dano, but thanks.  Some possibility I will still be doing chemo by then, or some other life event.  I wasn't thinking the big dirt nap would be what gets in the way!  I'm really blessed, truly, and faith I treasure above all else.  It's all we really got brother!  Everything else turns to dirt, eventually.  I'm doing great actually, compared to where I have been.

Good to see folks talking about and planning for Pappy's shoot, and seeing it grow every year.  I knew when I went the first time several years ago it would be a big hit.  May not ever be as big as MoJam, but it is closer, at least for me and all the East coasters, and cooler.  Lots cooler.  LOL

Offline Dano

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2008, 12:45:12 pm »
Glad to hear your doing great David, you've got the right attitude for sure.

Nevada

Offline mobow

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2008, 12:47:41 pm »
We've got a date David.  Next spring,Tennessee.  keith

Rich Saffold

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2008, 05:54:59 pm »
Thats real good to hear David!