Author Topic: Mojam was a big time.  (Read 10322 times)

Roger

Re: Mojam was a big time.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 10:54:03 pm »
Seems to me I remember a flatulence problem at the last gathering we were at. He always looked and pointed a someone else...even the dog that was runnin around. Souns kindy suspicious to me.

Missed all you guys this year...Is JD fatter than the last time?

R.

Offline Dano

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 11:06:47 pm »
Sparky, JD looks pretty darn good for his age, I think he's colorin his hair ;D

We sure missed seein you this year.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Roger

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 11:23:06 pm »
Thanks Dano....me and Pop wanted to go but as usual...I had to work. Hope ya gave up a big howdy fer the Texas contingient.

That color you speak of could be Osage dust. was it yellar like his zipper er was it grey from all the long hours toiling away making bows for everybody but his close friends that rag him about his weight?

R
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 11:27:00 pm by Roger »

Offline Dano

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:26 pm »
We gave up a big howja do, toasted wit a little lemonade. Give pops a big ol hug next time ya see him.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline gifford

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 11:46:24 pm »
Hey Dano, it was great seeing you again. The Marshall Bow Hunters again made everyone feel at home. It's a great place for a gathering, just warm and humid enough to let you know it's summer without too much misery.

Really glad that Rich Saffold came back from CA for a visit and Badger came in for a first hand view of what Rich, Sal and John have been talking about at their CA bow gatherings. We got a great bunch in our camp again. Rob Reed, Sal, John, Badger, Larry and Bob Barnes, what a crew. Badger and Rich, you made a great addition, hope you come back again next year.

Sparkiy, where you been? Still have the official MoJAM 2002 quiver I got from you. The friendship arrows have their own quiver. Got a couple more to add from this year. Red Buffalo had a fine bunch of arrows for sale, had to fill up Rachel's woven quiver with them.

Great day in the morning we're blessed to have such friends and a place to share the memories.  Gifford.

Roger

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 11:59:36 pm »
Dang Dan...I sure missed you guys! I told the lil' woman I'm going hell er high water next year.
Hope your doing well...did ya shoot the course this year?
We'l do it next year for sure....

Keep in touch!

R.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:50:25 am by Roger »

Roger

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 12:04:49 am »
Will do Dano...we lost Mom this year to the big "C". it has been tough on Pop. we was thinkin about you guys tho....

thanks buddy...the fire's always welcome for ya!

R

Rich Saffold

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 12:47:53 am »
Roger, I was hoping to see you there, but I understand..I remember your Dad, and I hope the days get a bit brighter for him..

I've already got permission to go next year, and I would have been bidding on JD's bow if I didn't have to shell out 400.00USD$ :o for a rental car since my connecting flight in SLC was cancelled and they didn't let me know...A rental car costs as much as a plane ticket from the west coast..Brutal...

Dan, Thanks for all the help, and I hope that bow shoots well for you..Next year I'm going to make sure I'm riding with Sal, or in KC a day early so I don't miss the boat..

Keith and the guys from the club there are like family, and it was wonderful to go "home" again.. Besides where else can you be shooting clay pigeon targets at 1am while listening to the latest inbred/redneck jokes, and laughing so hard you can barely breath...

Rich

Roger

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 12:55:57 am »
Hey Rich!
Glad the Cali folks could make it! Hey bud I'll be there next year for sure. The redneck jokes are just part of being a Texan...even if it is just for a w-end..LOL

Me and Pop missed you guys!

Thanks for the kind words!

R.

Offline horseapple

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 10:12:44 am »
Hey Roger, your name was mentioned a few times last weekend, good and bad:)  Missed visiting with you and your dad even if you are from Texas, your both good eggs in my book.

JD

DCM

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 11:15:43 am »
Flatulence?  Was DRT there?  Been so long some of ya'll don't even remember ole DRT do you.  'At boy don't need no freaking fart pillar.

Hey Sparky, and JD and Giff and some of ya'll I don't ever see but at MoJam!

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 01:19:11 pm »
Yes, Mojam this year was great. I am still scratching bug bites that I got on the 3-D range, though!
I'm glad that I got to meet so many new folks from here.

Gifford, I already finished the quiver from the leather that you gave me. I'll post pictures soon.
    Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 01:20:34 pm »
Missed you this year, Brian. Too bad you couldn't make it.  :P
    Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 07:31:18 pm »
Yep...sounds like I missed a good one...1st time since I descovered Mojam 5-6 years ago :'(...wont let it happen twice tho..see ya next year(or sooner)...Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Mickey

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 08:29:00 pm »
Was a grand time for sure. Pat I got one bifd in on your bow but Dano was unbeatable in the auctions this year. Must have recently gotten a gov't check or something and was determined to burn it all up. Even high bid on a Duct tape Lakota quiver. Dangest thig ya ever saw. Was great seeing many of you again and meeting Badger..he doesn't look anything like he writes  :D Hope none of ya suffered the after effects from the HDFH.

It's always tough leaving Mojam.

Sure missed a bunch that weren't there.

DRT...what a hoot  ;)