Author Topic: HICKORY WAMPANOAG BOW  (Read 41256 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: HICKORY WAMPANOAG BOW
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2008, 08:44:27 pm »
                      Thanks Dano...maybe I wont wipe Her down and Stain it now.....you made Me feel better!!!!!

;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2008, 08:49:40 pm »
Mike it is pretty but I also think its appropriate to the bow looks good as it is :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2008, 12:18:11 am »
Well I spared it a wipe down and Stain Job........here it is ..........I quit...........this is as good as my Old Eyes and Shaky Nerves can do.......Hope You like it

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2008, 12:43:13 am »
Sheesh, Mike - your eyes aren't as bad as you think :D. That's a showpiece and a killer ta boot!!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2008, 12:44:57 am »
I'm going to stick to wavy Lines and zig-zags from now on......those Geometric Shapes and Straight Lines are a Booger Bear!!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2008, 01:27:49 am »
Like it or not thats purty....... ;D
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2008, 10:09:43 am »
Awesome paintjob, Mike.  8)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline cracker

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2008, 10:45:22 am »
Hey dude I really like the paint job. Could you share a little info on the milk paiint where do you get it or how do you make it?
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2008, 12:03:50 pm »
Cracker....my Mom used to make it....but I cheat....I buy it!!!...cant tell ya though...they will Admonish Me for using a Web Site that doesnt pay for space in the Mag!! PM sent though......

thanks for the compliments too....builds my up my EGO...one day I will grow up and be just like someone else on here then!!!! ::)
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Woodland Roamer

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2008, 02:51:21 pm »
I always like your bows destructo and this is another really nice one. Awesome paint job!

Alan
Alan Shook-Taylorsville NC

Bring back the Stone Age!

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2008, 03:21:30 pm »
                          Alan...Thank You...........I like them Simple..but this One was Screaming for a Paint Job!!

Like that Home Depot Commercial....when the Guy goes out the Patio Door....and the Door Say.....Paint Me.....Paint Me....
                                                                       Instead of squeaking!!!!

::)
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Dano

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2008, 04:14:25 pm »
"Like that Home Depot Commercial....when the Guy goes out the Patio Door....and the Door Say.....Paint Me.....Paint Me....
                                                                       Instead of squeaking!!!!"

I'm pretty sure that's guy's wife is a Ventriloquist  ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2008, 05:21:11 pm »
Holy cow Mike, that's quite an eye catcher, it surely looks like it belongs somewhere in the past few centuries, and in the hand of a young Hunter/warrior
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2008, 05:48:42 pm »
You want it...you are the One Who looks like a Warrior in all of the Full Draw Bow pictures...... a set of Buckskins.....Moc's and some War paint....and you would be set!!!

Manny ....it's always flattering to hear from you.....because you are the Man....When it comes to reaching in...and drawing the Bow from a piece of wood....you are NO.1 in my eyes.......I'm nearly twice Your Age.....and I look up to you and your expertise...and wait for the next Bow ....so I can see and learn more.....

Gawd am I getting tacky here!!!!!!!!

;D :D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2008, 06:21:06 pm »
Nearly twice my age ? :o :o I'm 42, I don't see you being almost 80  :D :D

..Anyway, it's only july the 6th and I have allready a selfbow, and a laminated bow that I can vote for BOM, man this month migth turn out something special
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII