Linked Events

• Heartland Self Bow Jamboree: July 11, 2008 - July 13, 2008

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Heartland Self Bow Jamboree  (Read 6723 times)

Minuteman

2nd Annual Heartland Self Bow Jamboree
« on: April 18, 2008, 09:55:21 pm »
The 2nd annual Heartland Self Bow Jamboree will be held at the Morgantown Conservation Club in Morgantown, Indiana, July 11-13, 2008.

My wife has set up an info site with a form that provides from your door to the club directions. Theres also my e-mail info so I can answer any of your questions. :)
 Heres the link:

http://www.heartlandbowjam.info/

Tell all your buddies! ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 02:05:20 am by Calendargirl »

Minuteman

Re: 2nd Annual Heartland Self Bow Jamboree
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 11:45:27 am »
We have some vendors lined up folks. We are plannin on setting up a running target as well.
 If ya'll are anywhere near southern Indiana, come visit with us.  Should be a good time.
 Chris

Offline TRACY

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 10:24:44 am »
Sounds great! Plan on being there with some wood and tools. Are you going to set up targets on the course?

Thanks Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 10:40:18 pm »
Wish I could make it Chris...
Hope ya have a good turn out and good weather.

Minuteman

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 09:47:12 am »
Make some plans for next year Paul. Thanks for the fair weather wishes. We'd be glad to have ya.
 Tracy, we are trying to get the club to set up at least a ten target course for folks to shoot while they are there. We may even get a full 20 target course knowing Jim.

Minuteman

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 09:35:46 am »
Well, talked to Jim and we will have at least a ten target course set up to shoot ( for a small donation) may have more if theres enough folks from the club that help out.
 We also have been provided all the firewood we can burn by the club, so no need to bring any with you, folks. We don't wanna be spreadin the emerald ash borer around.
 Getting closer folks!

Minuteman

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 11:44:09 am »
Well, we are a month out now folks . I hope some of you PA-ers can make it to this shin-dig, should be a good time. :)

We have someone lined up to make some t-shirts and hats to sell at the event. We aren't making any money its all going to the club to help cover the cost of the event.
Shirts will be $15 the hats will be $12.
Please let me know here if you are interested in buying one or both so I can order enough for everybody.
We also have a second vendor lined up as well.
 HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!
Thanks,
Chris