Main Discussion Area > Shooting and Hunting

2024 Draw

(1/2) > >>

WhistlingBadger:
My hunting buddy and I both drew Wyoming desert elk tags this year.  I also drew an antelope tag in an almost-sure-thing area.  Need to get this shortbow finished up and find (or build) a ground blind tall enough to shoot it out of.

It's gonna be a great fall!   (-S

GlisGlis:
pictures
Alot of pictures !  :OK

WhistlingBadger:

--- Quote from: GlisGlis on June 19, 2024, 08:37:00 am ---pictures
Alot of pictures !  :OK

--- End quote ---
Sure thing, Glis--I'll try to keep the camera charged up.  I'm actually kind of excited to sit in a blind over a waterhole (the usual way of bow hunting antelope), just to see all the critters that will come by.  Those who claim to know are forecasting a dry summer, so waterholes should be seeing a lot of action.  It promises to be a memorable year.

Pappy:
Good luck WB, hope you arrow a big one, Beau and I drew Elk tags in Rawah wilderness area in CO. so we will be out that way in September, not in WY. but the info said the closest town was Laramie WY. so close. :) not sure where you are ?
 Pappy

WhistlingBadger:

--- Quote from: Pappy on June 23, 2024, 08:12:20 pm ---Good luck WB, hope you arrow a big one, Beau and I drew Elk tags in Rawah wilderness area in CO. so we will be out that way in September, not in WY. but the info said the closest town was Laramie WY. so close. :) not sure where you are ?
 Pappy

--- End quote ---

I would love to meet you and Beau, Pappy, if you ever get this way.  I'm in Lander, about 3 hours north and west of Laramie.

They say 10% of the bow hunters kill 90% of the elk.  I'm trying like crazy to become part of that 10% but it hasn't happened yet!   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version