Main Discussion Area > Bows

Inaugural “junior” bow trade

<< < (7/46) > >>

stuckinthemud:
Hands up who knew you could only send 5 PMs an hour?  Me neither.  Most names have been sent out.  I’m only sending weight draw length and handed out as style depends on a lot of factors including wood the builder has available.  Some of you might want to stalk your guy’s posts, some might just want to build something beautiful.  I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

I haven’t sent addresses out because we all post together, like Lillo said Ohana means family and family means no body gets left behind or forgotten.. ;)

Please post to confirm you received your guy’s details.

mmattockx:

--- Quote from: stuckinthemud on January 24, 2024, 05:32:08 pm ---I’m only sending weight draw length and handed out as style depends on a lot of factors including wood the builder has available.  Some of you might want to stalk your guy’s posts, some might just want to build something beautiful.
--- End quote ---

I'm not even in this, so I don't know if I should be commenting or not...

My impression of the blind bow trades is that a big part of the appeal is you get something unusual or different than you normally play with or make yourself and the mystery of what style/type/design of bow you end up with isn't known until the end.

Mark

sleek:
Got my individual. Got an idea about what I'm gonna build. Be interesting to see if it works out.

Muskyman:
Got mine too. I’ve made 6-8 bows and never had one break yet. So my biggest fear is that this will be the one.  :BB  Got a pretty decent stave marked out. Might back it with rawhide just in case  (--)

paulc:
Will start working on mine...Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version